Drupal is also an open source content mangement system. Drupal is sometimes said to be a more complex system. This is also where it’s power lies though, because Drupal development is not only used for small websites, but also for large corporate and government websites.
And thanks to the Drupal Commerce module, this CMS is also compatible with ecommerce websites. Due to the large number of modules, part of which are outdated, it can sometimes be a little bit dificult to manage. Luckily we have the experience to help you with it. For example with it’s taxonomies, user roles and permissions and with it’s filters.
- Configuring your website and installing Drupal;
- Installing modules and making them work together without problems;
- Using it’s extensive API to communicate with third party services;
- Changing the layout of your website to look more professional;
- Content writing and search engine optimization of your website;
- Improving the loading speed and security;
- Making the website completely functional as an ecommerce website (think about API integrations, stock management, email management, newsletter subscriptions and more).
And of course after setting up the website, there are some additional services we offer. If you need help with the implementation of Google Analytics, or with your marketing efforts, we are capable to help out as well!