Virtual reality is a computer technology that creates a new environment for you which doesn’t exist in the real world. It can be presented to users by use of a virtual reality headset, and it can even be used in combination with physical spaces, such as showrooms.
Besides images, virtual reality devices can also transmit vibrations and sounds, to give users feedback in certain scenarios. Virtual reality development can be used in a whole variety of situations:
- Pretty much any game can be made using VR, think for example about sports games and war games;
- Movies, to view the movie in a 360 degree environment;
- Social interaction;
- Training, for example in healthcare procedures and how to handle certain vehicles;
- Military purposes, for all kinds of combat maneuvers;
- Three-dimensional designs;
- A virtual showroom;
And there are even more applications for virtual reality development. The amount of applications only keeps growing, so the possibilities are becoming pretty much unlimited.
We already have developed numerous applications in virtual reality, so if you want to discuss your requirements with us, we can help you out! And if you want to know more about the possibilities for altering real-life environments, please visit our Augmented Reality page.