Search engine optimization (SEO) has become an increasingly important tool to get people to visit your website. And the advantage is that you don’t have to pay for people coming to your website.
A good SEO strategy takes time though, since there are many ranking factors. In general you can divide SEO into two main topics to focus on:
- Content factors: as the name suggests, this topic focuses on the actual content of the website, like the heading, descriptions and images you are using for your website.
- Technical factors: these are basically all the other measures you take, which don’t relate to the actual content of your website. Here you can think about the usablity (is your website user-friendly, also on mobile devices?), the security, the loading speed and the inboud links of your website.
Certain ranking factors are more important than others, but one thing is clear: you will need to have a proper strategy in order to succeed in search engine optimization. For this reason, we provide the following services:
- Assessing the strengths and weaknesses of your current website specifically from an SEO point of view and creating a plan of action accordingly;
- Doing keyword research to identify the ultimate keywords for certain pages of your website to rank for;
- Writing content;
- Installting an ssl certificate and taking other measures to make communication with your website more secure;
- Improving the usability of the website, also for mobile devices, to make your website easier to use;
- Improving the loading speed of your website;
- Getting inbound links for your website;
Of course search engine optimization often goes hand in hand with other efforts, like Google Analytics integration or conversion rate optimization. For other services, please take a look at our Services page.