There is great potential in advertising in search engine marketing (most notably Google, and also Bing), but you will need a solid strategy to be successful.
The first step will be to create a Google AdWords account and to implement a tracking code so you can measure conversions and revenue. Then you will need to start creating campaigns, ad groups and ads. Besides text ads, you can also create video ads, display ads (both static and moving images) and Shopping Ads.
You will need to keep tracking your spending versus earning to ensure a good return on investment (ROI). This often depends on constant involvement to keep your advertising efforts healthy. You will also need to keep track of changes in seasons and in advertising possibilities, as new opportunities keep popping up.
To make your advertising efforts successful, we can help you with the following:
- Setting up your account and install the appropriate tracking code for you;
- Correctly structure your account into Campaigns, Ad Groups, Ads and Keywords;
- Do keyword research in case of text ads;
- Write proper content for text ads. We will always offer to create multiple ads for you so you can test which one works the best;
- Help you create product feeds for Shopping campaigns (it is even possible to automatically generate your product feed) and configure the Shopping campaigns for you;
- Create banners and videos to use in the Display network;
And of course we don’t only cover search engine marketing: we can also help you with social media marketing and email marketing to create an overall marketing strategy for you.